- A former teacher at Bethlehem University
- A former teacher at the Bethlehem Bible College
- Priest decree of the Episcopal Church, the Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem
- Book: Exposing the Lost from the Churches of Aboud
- Book: Ramallah, Geography, History of Civilization
- Book: Spiritual Revival with Easter Worship
- Novel: A very different world
- One of the team devising the contemporary Arab interpretation of the Bible, Cairo, developed the interpretation of the book of the Revelation of John theologian
- BA in Theological Sciences from the Evangelical Theology College in Cairo
- Master’s degree in Archaeology from Al-Quds University, Palestine
- Master’s degree in contemporary Arabic studies from Birzeit University, Palestine
- Teacher at the Episcopal College of Theology
- The School of Alexandria is published a book on the Biblical Bases of Hebrew in the name of "Towards Biblical Hebrew". It is a Coptic School interested in Christian patristic studies. The book is a large volume of about 478 pages covering 20 lessons focusing only on the rules of letters and names in order to suit the students of theology. I made a summary for it titled "The rules of Biblical Hebrew"
- I seek to write other books such as "the verb of Biblical Hebrew"; a book about the principles of interpretation, a book on angels, a book on Jeremiah, and a book on Ezekiel n
- Pastor at the National Evangelical Synod of Syria and Lebanon
- Executive of the Committee of Ecclesial & Spiritual Affairs at the Synod
- Pastor of a church in Minyara, Akkar
- Taught OT, on part-time bases at the Near East School of Theology from 2006 till 2012
- Organizing, coordinating, leading and teaching OT courses in different theological trainings for lay people at the NESSL and the FMEEC
- Courses taught: different subjects and areas in the OT field, such as Introduction to OT, OT Theology, Wisdom in the OT,, Leadership in the OT.... etc..
- A member of the Federation and of the European Association for Biblical Studies
- Dissertation is published by Acumen, UK, under the title, "The Elisah-Hazael Paradigm and the Kingdom of Israel: The Politics of God in Ancient Syria-Palestine".
- Different publications in Arabic, English, French and German in different books and journals...
- "كلمة الله لشعبه في وسط العاصفة: العهد القديم يتحدث للمسيحيين في الشرق الأوسط اليوم"
- Current project: volume entitled "كلمة الله لشعبه مع انحسار العاصفة".
- Commentary on the Book of Job in the Contemporary Arabic Commentary on the Bible
- Publishing a series of Intro to the OT's books in an-nashra
- Lots of chapters in the Biblical Federation in the M.E publication
- PhD in OT studies from the University of Bern, Switzerland, since June 2010
- STM in OT Studies (2007) from the Near East School of Theology
- M.Div (2003) from the Near East School of Theology
- B.A is in medical studies from the University of Damascus (1999)
- “From Our Forgotten History. A research into Christianity among Arabs from the first century to 622 CE or 1 AH.” It is important that the book singles out a large area of Christianity in the Arabian Peninsula and Mecca in particular.
- The second part about Christianity among Arabs after Islam, because the part that was published is before Islam.
- A draft thesis concerning Oriental theology which was written in Arabic in the Quranic context.
- A project on the role of Arab Christians in Arab culture
- Published several new works that encompass a series on the Trinity (two volumes in English with Langham and a combined volume in Arabic with Dar Manhal Al Hayat)
- Two volumes in Arabic on Eschatology with two more to go with DMAH
- Two volumes on evil and suffering with two to go with DMAH In addition, the JETS publishing house is now on the rise with the publication of the first book on Ordinances. Several books are in the ongoing plans.
OT, NT, Hebrew, Greek, Christian thought and Apologectics
Bible Languages, OT, NT, Systematic Theology I have BA in Theology from MBC (Beirut, 1995), ThM from JETs (Jordan, 2014)
Studying for his DMin, expected graduation, spring 2020.
Church History, Contextual Theology, Early Christology, Ethics
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Biblical Textual Criticism and Manuscripts
- Coptic Christianity
- Early Christian Thought
- Media and Communication
- Church History I
- Book Chapter: Mina Fouad Tawfike, The Coptic Church: History, Church-State Relationship and Socio-Political Challenges in Madelon Grant (ed.), Beelddragen. De wereldkerk en haar politieke opdracht (Amesterdam, Wetenschappelijk Instituut van de ChristenUnie 2020)
- Book: مينا فؤاد توفيق، نظرة على الكنيسة المُبكرة: عرض لبعض الجوانب التاريخية واللاهوتية في مصادرها الأولى من نهايات القرن الأول وحتى مجمع نيقية 325م (القاهرة، مدرسة الإسكندرية 2019)
- Article: • Mina Fouad and Emad Atef, Abū Rāʾitạ al-Takrītī: A Case Study for the Renewal of the Coptic Orthodox Doctrine of the Oneness of God, ASJ Volume 2 (July 2015)
- Politics: Mena Melad e Mina Fouad, Iskindiriyya Kaman W Kaman: Alessandria, La Rivoluzione E Il Desiderio Di Risorgere, Limes: Rivista Italiana Di Geopolitica, Volume 21299, 1/2011
- Conference: • Mina Fouad, The Copts and the Egyptian Revolution, Panel 5: The Arab Spring, In proceedings of the Saint Egidio International Meeting: Bound to Live Together: Religions and Culture in Dialogue, Munich, Germany, 11-13 August 2011
- B.Sc. Acoounting (Alexandria University, 2003)
- B. Th. (Alexandria School of Theology, 2009)
- M. A. (Center for Early African Christianity CEAC (USA) with the cooperation of Alexandria School of Theology, 2015)/ Thesis Title: Trinity in Apostolic Fathers: Preliminary Analysis
- M. Th. (Agora University, 2019)/ Thesis Title: Christology in the Shepherd of Hermas
Church History / Historical TheologyTeaching Experience
- Church History, Patristics
- Wesleyan Theology, Pentecostal Theology
- History of Pentecostalism
- History of Christian Missions
- History of Christian Missions and Spiritual Movements in Egypt
- History of Christian Thought
English latest publications:
- Tharwat Maher Nagib Adly Nagib, “Blessed Be Egypt My People: The Neo-Charismatic Movement in Egypt,” in Global Renewal Christianity: Spirit-Empowered Movements Past, Present, and Future, vol. III: Africa and Diaspora. Edited by Vinson Synan, Amos Yong, and Kwabena Asamoah-Gyadu. Lake Mary, Fla.: Charisma House Publishers, 2016.
- Tharwat Maher Nagib Adly Nagib. “Mama Lillian Trasher (1887-1961) and Her Famous Home in Egypt: Healing from Orphanhood,” Society of Pentecostal Studies Papers, 2017.
- Tharwat Maher Nagib Adly Nagib. “A Historiographical Perspective on Pentecostalism in Egypt.” PhD Dissertation. Regent University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2019.
- سلسلة مقالات مصالحة علم اللاهوت والروحانية – جريدة الطريق والحق
- المقال الأول – ۳ أجزاء (أغسطس – سبتمبر – أكتوبر 2019) بعنوان "طبيعة العلاقة بين علم اللاهوت والروحانية".
- المقال الثاني – ٤ أجزاء (نوفمبر – ديسمبر 2019 – يناير – فبراير 2020) بعنوان "الروح القدس وصناعة شخصية اللاهوتي".
- المقال الثالث – تحت النشر – بدءًا من مارس 2020 – بعنوان "علم اللاهوت وأبجدية العبادة في الكنيسة".
- PhD in Theological Studies – Historical and Renewal Theology, School of Divinity, Regent University, VA, USA (March 2019)
- Master of Arts in Theological and Historical Studies, Evangelical Theological Seminary in Cairo/ Egypt (May 2010)
- Bachelor of Theology (equivalent to M.Div.), Evangelical Theological Seminary in Cairo/ Egypt (May 2007)
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Benha University/ Egypt (June 2002)
Biblical Studies (especially the New Testament and Luke-Acts); Exegesis and Hermeneutics.Teaching Experience
- The book of Acts
- Exegesis and Hermeneutics (I and II)
- OT Survey.
- "Justice in Qoheleth (3:16–4:3 and 8:10–17): A Missional Reading from and for Palestine," in Reading Ecclesiastes from the Asia-Pasifika, edited by Jione Havea and Peter H. W. Lau. International Voices in Biblical Studies Series. Atlanta: SBL Press, forthcoming (2020).
- "Christian Zionism and Mission: How Does our Understanding of Christianity Impact our Witness in the World?" in The Religious Other - A Biblical Understanding of Islam, the Qur'an and Muhammad, edited by Martin Accad and Jonathan Andrews. Carlisle: Langham, forthcoming (2020).
- "Paul in Athens (Acts 17:16–34): A Babbler or an Evangelistic Scholar of Religion?" in The Religious Other - A Biblical Understanding of Islam, the Qur'an and Muhammad, edited by Martin Accad and Jonathan Andrews. Carlisle: Langham, forthcoming (2020).
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering (Birzeit, 2010)
- MA in Biblical Studies (London School of Theology, 2014)
- PhD Student (University of Aberdeen with Trinity College, Bristol, 2020-present)